Hi my name is Julie O’Shannessy
I started working in Family Day Care when my own girls were 5 and 2, they are both University Graduates now and working professionals. I believe all children should be prepared for pre-school/school entry and believe that children should be encouraged to learn through their experiences;
- In play
- With indoor and outdoor activities
- By exploring their environment
- By associating and playing with others
- By learning to respect both their peers and children in their own group and carry forward in life
- In learning to read, write and puzzle (problem) solve
- By learning math fundamentals, counting and recognition of the alphabet.
- Certificate III in children’s services
- 20+years’ experience as an educator
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Child Protection certificate
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Fire Safety Certificate
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Food Handling Certificate
- Blue Card
Hi my name is Natalie Tompkins
Natalie’s Family Day Care – Providing a professional, safe and reliable child care service in a warm family environment.
Flexibility with days and times available.
“My aim is to make children feel safe, secure and loved whilst in a stimulating environment suited to their individual interests and physical and emotional needs. To provide an outstanding quality of care, and supervision whilst allowing the children to be individuals and explore the world around them”.
Phone 3142 4112 or 0422 074 565