Hi my name is Debra Dance
Deb’s Family Day Care
My name is Debra Dance and I am a Family Day Care Educator based in Boondall. As an experienced Primary School and Early Childhood teacher, with over 30 years in the classroom I have decided to return to the Family Day Care setting once again. I spent 15 years with Bramble Bay when my own children were young and have missed the gratification that comes from educating alongside parents in a family environment.
I have the knowledge and skills to prepare your little ones for the foundation of their educational journey. I am passionate about providing a fun, supportive, safe and nurturing environment. A place where children can learn lifelong skills through play as they grow to become resilient, capable and resourceful learners. I can support the development of strong communication and socials skills in children to ensure their confidence shines.
Deb’s Day Care offers
- Supportive and local extended family who are a regular presence in my life.
- Learning experiences linked to the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Large child friendly playground and park, with easy access through a gate in the back yard.
- Vegetable garden for budding little gardeners.
- Well established gardens including a lush rainforest play area for the children.
- Agro the pet fish, Penny the Golden Retriever as well as the three. chickens provide interaction and care for animals.
- Outings to enhance learning experience.
- Visits with other educators.
- Shopping trips linked to learning.
- Play Session visits.
- Trips on the train, bus and Brisbane City Ferry services.
If Deb’s Day care sounds a good fit for you and your family, please get in touch with me.
Phone: 0414 694 387
Hi my name is Hope Marinov
My name is Hope and I am a qualified educator with a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care. I been with Bramble Bay Family Day Care scheme since 2014.
I have an open and free flowing environment and base my philosophy around the Reggio Emilia philosophy using loose parts play, crafts, celebrations day as well as an outdoor environment to explore, these experiences cater to all ages and development.
We also attend fortnightly Play Sessions at Bramble Bay Family Day Care Scheme as well as trips to the local parks and other educator’s homes so the children interact in larger groups and become a part of the larger community.
Daily school drop offs and pickups to St Kevin’s Catholic School at Geebung are also a part of our routine.